Doctor Web has released version 11 of its Dr.Web plugin for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG
OREANDA-NEWS. Russian anti-virus company Doctor Web has released version 11 of its Dr.Web plugin for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG. The new version utilises architecture that was implemented in Dr.Web 11.0 for MS Exchange. The plugin boasts better stability.
The plugin is designed to protect a corporate IT infrastructure from malware and spam. It detects and removes all types of malicious software in data streams passing through Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG via HTTP, FTP, SMTP and POP3.
The new plugin version includes the following features:
- An upgraded FTP traffic-scanning routine;
- HTTPS support for Office Control;
- An expanded list of site categories for Office Control;
- Different scanner settings options for dealing with curable and incurable objects have been joined together in the single option: "For infected objects";
- The administrator console now supports French;
- Additional options are available when selecting the type of object that has been discovered to have damage;
- The administrator console now warns users that settings have not been saved when they attempt to move to another settings section;
- The option now exists to apply email filtering rules to both sender and recipient addresses;
- Different access permissions can now be granted for the application's web interfaces.