
22.08.2026, 21:47
10 injured in UAV attack in Sevastopol were hospitalized
Source: OREANDA-NEWS
OREANDA-NEWS 10 victims of the UAV attack in Sevastopol were hospitalized, including a child, said Alexei Kuznetsov, Assistant Minister of Health of the Russian Federation.
"Doctors assess the condition of two adults as serious," Kuznetsov told reporters on Saturday.
Telemedicine consultations are conducted with specialists from federal medical centers. Assistance to the victims is coordinated by the Federal Center for Disaster Medicine of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the assistant minister added.
Earlier on Saturday, Sevastopol Governor Mikhail Razvozhaev said that the wreckage of a downed Ukrainian drone fell on a passenger bus, killing two people.
According to the governor, 16 Ukrainian drones were shot down over the city and the water area. The downed drone that fell on the bus was packed with damaging elements.
Initially, five victims were reported, later Razvozhaev reported an increase in their number to 10.
"Doctors assess the condition of two adults as serious," Kuznetsov told reporters on Saturday.
Telemedicine consultations are conducted with specialists from federal medical centers. Assistance to the victims is coordinated by the Federal Center for Disaster Medicine of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the assistant minister added.
Earlier on Saturday, Sevastopol Governor Mikhail Razvozhaev said that the wreckage of a downed Ukrainian drone fell on a passenger bus, killing two people.
According to the governor, 16 Ukrainian drones were shot down over the city and the water area. The downed drone that fell on the bus was packed with damaging elements.
Initially, five victims were reported, later Razvozhaev reported an increase in their number to 10.




Комментарии