Nebenzya: US Didn't Confer with Russia in Preparing a "Deal of the Century" on Palestine and Israel
“There were no consultations with us, we don’t know what this plan consists of”, he said, answering the corresponding question. “We have repeatedly said that this plan ignores the settlement base recognized by the international community”.
Commenting on the same topic, the official representative of the UN Secretary General, Stefan Dujarric, said that the head of the UN also hadn’t presented the plan before publication. “I don’t have such information,” he said at a briefing on Monday. “So far I have no comments, we will see what exactly will be presented”.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, speaking on October 2 at the annual meeting of the Valdai International Discussion Club, said that the American initiative was aimed at refusing a two-state solution to the problem.




Комментарии