LG will begin rollout of LG Ray to key global 3G markets
With its impressively large display powered by a 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor, LG Ray enables users to enjoy multimedia content seamlessly. Thanks to LG’s superior optical technology, this device captures impressive images with its 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera unmatched by other smartphones in its category. Gesture Shot, LG’s exclusive UX inherited from its G Series, delivers an easier way to take selfies and LG Ray also features a removable battery with a capacity of 3,000mAh for longer usage time between charges.
“Customers in 3G markets continue to be a priority for LG so we will continue to develop new products with these consumers in mind,” said Juno Cho, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “No matter the country or the device, every LG customers will receive a unique user experience with a balance of design, performance and value.”
Details such as price and availability will be announced locally at the time of launch.
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720, 267ppi)
- Chipset: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 8MP
- Memory: 1GB RAM / 16GB eMMC / MicroSD
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Operating System: Android 1 Lollipop
- Size: 5 x 76.4 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 158g
- Network: HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.0 / USB 2.0
- Colors3: Silver / Gold / Titan Black
- Other: Single SIM / Dual SIM
¹ LG Zone in Latin America.
² Specifications may vary depending on the market.
3 Gold and Titan Black to be available in January 2016.