Mechel Reports Board of directors’ Resolutions
The Board of Directors of Mechel PAO held a meeting on May 25, 2017. The following resolutions were adopted at the meeting:
1. To convene the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting of Mechel PAO on June 30, 2017. The General Shareholders’ Meeting will be held at: Petroff Palace, Leningradsky Prospect, 40, Moscow, Russian Federation, at 12:00 local time.
2. To approve the following agenda for the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting:
- Distribution of Mechel PAO’s profit, including payment (declaration) of dividends, based on the results of the financial year.
- Election of members of Mechel PAO’s Board of Directors.
- Election of members of Mechel PAO’s Review Commission.
- Approval of the auditor of Mechel PAO.
- Approval of the revised Charter of Mechel PAO.
- Approval of the revised Bylaw on rewards to the members of Mechel PAO’s Board of Directors and compensation of costs carried by them in connection with fulfilling their duties as members of the Board of Directors.
The list of the shareholders eligible to take part in the Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting will be prepared based on the data in the Shareholders’ Register as of June 5, 2017.
Mechel is an international mining and steel company. Its products are marketed in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Africa. Mechel unites producers of coal, iron ore concentrate, steel, rolled products, ferroalloys, heat and electric power. All of its enterprises work in a single production chain, from raw materials to high value-added products.