Styles&Wood Secures Contracts worth GBP 23m As Diversification Strategy Delivers
The six projects, which underline the success of the Group's diversification strategy, see Styles&Wood working across more than 127,000 sq ft of commercial office space in Greater Manchester and London; delivering the GBP 3m fit-out and refurbishment of a CARE Fertility treatment clinic in Manchester; and due to deliver the fit-out of two new easyHotels in the North West.
Building on the Group's success in the commercial office sector, Styles&Wood is:
· Delivering a GBP 6.2m, 56,000 sq ft Grade A commercial fit-out at One St Peter's Square in Manchester. The Group's Design and Projects business units are delivering the scheme from concept to fit-out, and the contract marks Styles&Wood's second in the landmark office development, following its appointment to fit-out DLA Piper's suite in 2015;
· Working on the GBP 3m, 45,000 sq ft Grade A fit-out of Dakota House, a three-storey office building located within Concord Business Park in Wythenshawe, which will include a new fully-glazed main entrance curtain wall and feature canopy and the complete renewal of all mechanical and electrical services; and
· Delivering the refurbishment of Irongate House, a 26,000 sq ft office building in the City of London. Irongate is the second major contract the Group has secured with Aviva Investors, following its appointment to deliver the refurbishment of Westminster House in Manchester in September 2015.
To further demonstrate the Group's cross-sector expertise, Styles&Wood is also:
· Delivering the GBP 3m fit-out and refurbishment of a treatment clinic in Manchester for CARE Fertility, the UK's leading independent fertility healthcare provider. Styles&Wood's Projects business unit is undertaking the works to the part Grade II-listed building, to form new clinical and non-clinical areas, as well as carrying out mechanical and electrical installations and other external works to the building fasade. The facility remains occupied and in operation, minimising disruption to staff and patients.
Styles&Wood has also seen success in the hospitality sector, having recently been appointed to deliver the fit-out of two new easyHotels in Manchester and Liverpool. This latest contract win will see the Group:
· Deliver the full internal strip-out and refurbishment of a Grade II-listed, five-storey building on Dale Street, Manchester. The project will create 115 hotel rooms, in addition to a modern reception and back of house areas; and
· In Liverpool, Styles&Wood will carry out the full internal strip-out and refurbishment of a vacant six-storey site on Castle Street, creating a 70-room hotel.